Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer - Games
We are looking for experienced Software Test Engineers to work with an innovative games development team within a leading software company.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Test Engineers develop testing frameworks, test plans, and cases as well as provide guidance for tool development and test infrastructure. We are looking for people to push the boundaries... to identify and develop the most effective and efficient testing approach with the use of automation, tool development and a deep understand of how test can enhance the development cycle.
• Interface with other game studio team members to investigate issues, clearly explain the issues and provide solutions
• Perform white box testing to maximize testing coverage through test automation
• Work with the developers early in the development cycle to integrate testing frameworks and tools that will benefit the development process
• Proposing solutions to test backend services. This would include stress, performance, security, privacy, scalability and latency
• Carry out exploration testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues
• Suggest and help to implement process improvement initiatives
• 7+ years' experience as a Software Test Engineer or equivalent
• Experience developing test plans and test cases
• Experience with automation tools and scripting
• Understands software testing methodologies, procedures and the development lifecycle
• Specialized testing experience such as security, networking, compliance, privacy, compatibility
• Passionate about testing and developing testing knowledge and abilities
• Academic and/or work experience with a modern programming such as Java, C# or C++
• Proven track record of released products
• Strong debugging abilities to identify the root cause of the problem
Candidates interested in this position can apply on line at www.lionbridge.apply2jobs.com and reference job number GES14037
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of content development, globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from content development to globalization, testing and maintenance.
Our unique Crowd-in-the-Cloud delivery model ensures global brand consistency and local market impact for every project, from document translation for a single market to outsourcing global website operations. As digital, social, and mobile content needs continue to grow, we remain committed to helping clients succeed across geographies, platforms, and channels with our unmatched experience, ability to scale, and focus on continuous innovation.
Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIOX), maintains solution centers in 28 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or protected veteran status.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:48:38 PST