SalesForce Consultant (Business Analyst / Functional)
Business Analyst (SalesForce)
Our client has an exciting opening for a Business Analyst who has specific experience supporting SalesForce in an enterprise environment. This role will have responsibility for representing business interests and defining desired capabilities for a successful implementation, integration, and customization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services for an online Customer Platform.
In this capacity the candidate will be an expert in all aspects of Salesforce.com Integration, Service Cloud, Community Cloud functionality, technology, and implementation in order to provide the business and program team with a combination of services during various phases of a project life cycle from project initiation to full customer production roll out including but not limited to solution consulting, leadership, and mentoring. This could include the definition and prioritization of user stories, acceptance criteria, sprint planning, prioritization, acceptance testing, definition of future capabilities, maintenance & support, tracking of requests and coordination with technical teams for Salesforce.com (CRM) and related Customer Services Applications.
- Experience in business analysis, requirements management, user story definition, prioritization, testing, training and support.
- Work experience on the Salesforce/Force.com platform with configuration skills, data modeling, community cloud and systems integration experience are also needed.
- Salesforce.com certification is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and ability to work well within a SCRUM team.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive time lines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate business requirements into functional features.
- Competent with agile software development methodologies.
- The candidate will have demonstrated an ability to develop strong business relationships, drive innovation, and establish best practices.
- In addition, this candidate should have a practical understanding of manufacturing business processes.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Tek Connexion is a professional services organization providing clients with IT staff augmentation services including contract (temporary) consultants, contract-to-hire and permanent placement of IT professionals. While we specialize in staffing ERP projects, we also have years of experience assisting clients with staffing various IT positions across their organizations. Tek Connexion leadership has over fourteen years of IT staffing and consulting (project) experience with our focus being solely on our customer's needs. Tek Connexion maintains the highest levels of service and candidate quality while offering our clients flexibility to quickly change gears to meet their needs along with pricing and rates which are lower than our competitions. We have various options with regards to structuring our pricing and services to best fit our customer's ever changing needs and budgets to ensure they are meeting deadlines and project goals on time and within budget.
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:55:04 PST