laptop, desktop, copier, printer tech needed
~~~~ apply @ http://vodastra.com/apply-jobs/
~~~~~~Vodastra Technologies is the fastest growing preferred full service IT Solutions firm. Dedicated to connecting Top-notch quality technicians to multiple facilities needing IT services and, Solutions. We provide IT support in the U.S.A. and, Canada, specializing in Technical field services, commercial, on-site and, in-home coverage. We are seeking qualified printer/copier technicians for on-going reactive break-fix printer/copier work. The qualified candidate must be in the nearby area and available for Next Business Day (NBD) and Same Business Day (SBD) on-site work. If you are a computer / printer / copier tech and interested in becoming Dell, Lexmark, Lenovo, HP, and Xerox Certified this is the position for you.
Tech Requirements & Tools Required
• Minimum 1-2 years of printer/copier experience, high school diploma, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
• Specific experience on 1 or more of the listed Brands.
• Ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test may be required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must work well independently, follow directions and be available to perform on-going reactive NBD/SBD break-fix printer/copier work.
• Experience with on-site maintenance and repair of color and Monochrome copier and multi-functional products
• Solid ink experience is a plus
• Use diagnostic tools, service aids and, product schematics to Assess and, resolve equipment and, system failures
• Experience with the use and management of service parts. May include managing an inventory.
• Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
• Strong electro/mechanical skills or, equivalent experience.
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, Networking and, Internet.
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time Management.
• Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
• Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
• Independent work skills and, able to work under deadlines.
• Acknowledge that you will have to complete our online training and certification program before your able to take any services call.
• Smart Phone
• Basic Printer/Standard Toolkit
• Laptop with 6' patch cord
• Voltage Test Kit (multi-meter)
• Vacuum Cleaner (printer/copier service quality)
• Cleaning Supplies
• Camera (smart phone camera with good resolution is acceptable)
• Reliable Transportation
• Copy of Work Order
• Good hygiene, as well as a professional and clean appearance, ie. Dockers type pants (non-denim) and Polo shirt (dress code is "business casual").
• No helpers of any kind are allowed without prior consent.
• Carry a photo ID/driver license while on-site.
• Do not ask a customer for tools or assistance.
• Arrive with tools and supplies needed to complete the work.
If you are interested in becoming a Field Service Technician with the fastest growing preferred IT Solutions Company please apply @ http://vodastra.com/apply-jobs/
We Offer Free Certifications so please take advantage of your career and future !
Full Service IT service Firm
Vodastra focuses on premier IT On-site services, specialized collaborative technology design, as well as integration and managed services. We look for the best to join our team with confidence!
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:57:37 PST