Foreign Exchange Trade Support Executive
The purpose of this role is setting up and monitoring the trading environment to ensure stability for our clients and to service our client's technical and trade related inquires.
• Monitor client trading environments
• Proactively interact with our clients to ensure the highest level of customer support and satisfaction.
• Complete trade administration functions.
• Liaise with our technology and liquidity providers.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accepting ownership for projects; exploring opportunities to add value.
• Will be required to work shifts predominately outside of normal office hours.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Experience with MT4 essential. Experience in trading environments an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in finance related field an advantage but not necessary.
• Ability to be cooperative, friendly, and enthusiastic with coworkers and customers.
• Exhibit good problem solving skills.
• Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal and written
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Will consider college students with less than a year remaining and recent graduates.
Advanced Markets is a market leader in Foreign Exchange liquidity, technology and wholesale credit solutions for small banks, funds, brokers and other FX related companies.
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:03:30 PST