We are expanding worldwide and are seeking experienced and highly motivated analysts to assist in the identification and recovery process. Our auditors play an integral role in the company as they directly impact revenue and are the first point of contact in the vendor communication process. Candidates will ideally meet the following criteria.
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned objectives and goals
- Audit client disbursement records and correspondence looking for sources of accounting errors and overpayments.
- Actively communicate with our client vendor base to receive disbursement status reports
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, systemic errors or other means of lost profits.
- Research validity of suspected revenue loss.
- Verify and recover overpayments from vendors.
- Produce claims using appropriate audit concepts for writing claims, updating claims management system, and billing claims to client.
- Independently produce written correspondences to vendor inquiries.
- Document, prepare, and submit reports for client and management by providing documented and supportive details.
- Adhere to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle, including day-to-day management of the audit and responsible for meeting the revenue budget for that client.
- Analyze and assess problems regarding client's claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Move efficiently between different audits with accuracy and flexibility.
- Recommend changes in operations and audit activities.
- Share best practices.
- Assist in client reporting.
- 4-Year degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with A/P and A/R functions
- Experience in accounts payable, internal audit or general accounting environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal staff, clients and their vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to work cohesively in a small team environment
- Those with multilingual skills are encouraged to apply
- Positions needed for both USA and UK
- Cover Letter and Rsum/CV
About Us - Our Company
APR is the undisputed leader in off-site recovery audits and prevention technologies for disbursement management. Our goal is to deliver the most thorough and unobtrusive audits in the business. We are experts in the identification, validation and recovery of profits, and we'
Recovery - Audit Services
APR provides the most extensive and complete recovery audits in the business. We deliver straightforward, intuitive and usable audits that enhance your accounts payable efficiency and prevent recurrence.
Prevention - Control Tools
When it comes to maximizing accounts payable efficiency, we believe that error prevention is equally as important as recovery. That'
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:54:43 PST