The engineering supervisor plans, organizes and directs engineering to meet company objectives for design while supporting manufacturing systems. The engineering supervisor is responsible for the engineering group and the day to day operations of the test group.
The candidate must have:
- A degree in electrical engineering
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to communicate effectively with other employees within the organization
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service, both internally and externally
- Believe in the value of sharing knowledge and coaching team members
Electronic Manufacturing Services - celebrating over 35 years of successful operations and growth. Dedicated to customer service, quality and providing the best solutions for our customers.
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 09:37:54 PST