Senior IT Support Technician (Concord, NC)
Senior IT Support Technician (Concord, NC)
Computer Plumber is looking to add a Senior IT Support Technician to our team. As a leader in the IT service delivery field, Computer Plumber has been providing world class service for over 13 years. We design and deploy solutions to meet the needs of businesses in a wide array of industries. We do this by first understanding our Client's expressed needs and (often more importantly) their unexpressed needs. We translate the gap between modern technology and the everyday user. We then design and deploy the most efficient and affordable long-term technology solution to help our Client's and company succeed.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated technician to join our highly skilled technical team. This position is for someone who not only wants to continue learning. but who also does well in different situations and when presented with new challenges on a regular basis. In this position you will be involved in support of existing business networks, servers, computers and users, as well as design, quoting and deployment of new systems and solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients. We are a managed IT company servicing all industries, which will allow you to have access to a unique variety of projects and roles that would not typicly be present in massive single-company enterprise environments. We also offer a rewarding performance-based incentive program designed to encourage growth.
This position requires multiple years of hands-on computer troubleshooting and repair. You must be clear, personable and courteous to clients and co-workers, both verbally and in writing. You also need to be able to "translate" tech-speak into easy-to-understand terms and analogies, both over the phone and in-person. Candidates who have worked in a MSP or service based IT company will excel in our fast paced environment.
Personable & Professional: The way you manage client interactions will either make or break your project, and determine the long-term success. You must first be able to earn and maintain the client's trust before they will receive your professional recommendations.
Honesty & Integrity: Who you are is reflected in the work you perform, and we believe that doing the right thing at all times is of the utmost importance. It is important that you complete what you commit to do. We do not cut corners or sell solutions that are not beneficial to the client.
Efficiency & Follow-through: We take the time required to research and find the best, most balanced solution in the middle of countless options, to provide the most effective and efficient solution for our client.
This will be a fun, challenging and diverse position, for the right candidate - with room to grow!
• Client Account / Relationship Management (keep clients happy!)
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, honest, efficient, courteous, and professional at all times
• Must have a drive to serve and willing to wear many "hats"
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. This would include clear and concise written and verbal communication
• An understanding of the benefits, challenges, and flexibility required when working with a small service-oriented team
• At least 3-5 years' experience servicing business clients on various platforms and systems
• Experience with designing, quoting and installing efficient IT Solutions (including Network, Wi-Fi, Server, Workstations, Network Security, etc.)
• Server 2012/2008 Install and configure
• Active Directory deployment and administration
• Windows Server DNS, DHCP & Windows File Sharing experience
• Router and Switch configuration
• Centrally managed wireless access point deployment and configuration
• Backup configuration and administration
• Experience with planning, building, and troubleshooting server hardware
• PC & Mac Hardware repair
• PC & Mac Workstation Administration and Repair
• Spyware, Virus, and Malware Removal
• 2+ years recent experience at a service IT company
• Google Apps / G Suite and/or O365 deployment and administration
• VoIP Phone setup and administration
• VMware/Hyper-V VM design & management
• SAN & NAS management
• PSA (professional services automation) software experience
• RMM (remote monitoring and management) software experience
About Computer Plumber:
We are a technology solutions company (under 10 employees) in Concord, serving the greater Charlotte area. We are celebrating 10+ years in business, are BBB rated A+, and are growing to better serve our very happy clients. We focus on delivering EXCELLENCE for our clients, and building long-term relationships, rather than just looking for a "quick fix".
We design and deploy solutions to meet the needs of businesses in a wide array of industries. We do this by first understanding their expressed needs (and often more importantly, their unexpressed needs), then by designing and deploying the most efficient and affordable long-term technology solution to help our client and their company succeed. We translate the gap between modern technology and the everyday user.
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 07:00:52 PST