PLM Solution Architect
ENOVIA Solution Architect
**Must have experience configuring & customizing ENOVIA onsite with clients**
You will work onsite directly with elite customers
- Excellent understanding & hands on experience of PLM implementation and upgrades (ENOVIA V6, 3D EXPERIENCE)
- Advanced configuration & customization (MQL, TCL, Quickscript, Java)
- Hands on experience with the Dassault platform tools including the CAD integrations (SOLIDWORKS)
- PLM architecture design
- Anomalies identification and strong abilities to create plans to correct and standardize
- Conversion strategy development and reporting; project plans development
- Functionality specification definition and development, environment testing and certification
- Proposal writing ability, ability to define a value proposition, functional application knowledge of the DS portfolio.
- Apply knowledge of consulting skills to situational contexts & of multi-industry issues and processes
- Demonstrate oral and written proficiency with the English language
- Experience working with multi-cultural and global teams
MUST have US work authorization (no visa sponsorship provided, sorry!). Must have experience with implementation, training, & solutions with ENOVIA V6.
We're hiring for GARDENA, CA and NOVI, MI!!!
At Cornerstone we help clients solve their problems and drive their businesses forward by providing them with top talent for their professional jobs. We connect people.
Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:05:49 PST