Senior System Engineer
• Proven experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 administration.
• Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft Exchange 2013, Server 2012R2, and supporting features such as ActiveSync and Auto discover.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for e-mail privacy and regulatory compliance, routing, filtering, monitoring, tiered storage, backup, and disaster recovery.
• Strong working knowledge of patch management and change control practices.
• Extensive experience with Active Directory.
• Working technical knowledge of clustered Exchange 2013 architecture.
• Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication).
• Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMWare a Plus).
• Previous migration experience to Exchange 2013.
• Experience with Group Policy Objects and the management of Policies in a multiple domain forest.
• Strong Linux skills a plus
• Experience designing and supporting various facets of Network Infrastructure / security a plus.
• Experience implementing and managing Checkpoint Firewalls a huge plus.
• Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet enterprise needs.
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing. Creates accurate and punctual reports and presentations, demonstrates good listening skills.
• Recognizes problems and responds appropriately. Systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues and seeks input from others. Addresses root cause of issues and makes timely decisions. Ability to make difficult decisions. Communicates decisions to all appropriate personnel/departments/business enterprises.
• Meets commitments, deadlines, and works independently, completes all assignments or job tasks without management follow up, and accepts accountability for results.
• Independently identifies problems. Takes independent action to successfully resolve issues. Willingly seeks out new or additional responsibilities. Acts on opportunities to improve overall operations.
• Demonstrates the necessary management, administrative, professional and/or technical skills to meet or exceed position expectations. Uses common sense approach to completing tasks and meeting deadlines. Keeps job knowledge current, is in command of all critical issues that develop day-to-day on the job. Seeks to increase job knowledge and add value to organization.
• Keeps information organized and accessible. Maintains a clean and functional work space. Works systematically and efficiently while managing time well and ensuring all critical commitments are addressed.
• Breaks down problems into smaller components, understanding underlying issues. Ability to simplify and process complex issues, and understand the difference between critical details and unimportant facts. Focuses attention on the primary source or cause of a problem. Demonstrates the ability to identify and successfully resolve issues before they become significant problems.
• Targets and achieves results by setting challenging goals, prioritizing tasks and overcoming obstacles. Accepts accountability for results achieved and sets team standards and responsibilities.
• Ability to handles internal/external customer questions, concerns and complaints effectively and communicates positively.
Please include your address on your resume.
TechPro, Inc. is a managed services company based out of St. Charles, Illinois. TechPro provides a multitude of services for clients in varied industries. TechPro is focused on maintaining consistent advances in the ever changing field of Information Technology. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is key to the success of our staff to meet the demands of this technically proficient and high demand industry. As a service provider to many customers, every day brings new challenges.
St. Charles, IL
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:09:47 PST