TOP Mortgage professional in Houston is looking for a new addition to the sales force. This person would need to be personable, charismatic, teachable, and have a drive to be the best!
This position pays a BASE pay + commissions. This position is for an Inside Sales Representative/Business Developer. Please read the duties and responsibilities below and send your resume over to apply. The hours will be Monday-Friday from 9:00 - 5:00 and have massive potential for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make outbound calls daily & have at least 20 conversations a day
• Fill up Lunch and Learns - Free networking seminars (minimum 10 attendees per event)
• You will be responsible for schedule appointments for refinance opportunity and also to help cultivate new relationships
• Attend weekly/daily team meetings
• Be a great student & willing to learn
• Dominate the phones
• A work ethic that is way above average
• A personality that allows you to get along with a lot of different personalities while still being able to focus on details.
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a positive attitude
• Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to work under stress to meet deadlines
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage time
• Proficient in the use of the PC and MS office applications
• Type 40+ WPM
The compensation for this position is hourly wage + WEEKLY bonus based on appointment volume. Fairway Independent Mortgage offers a complete compensation package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for advancement. If you meet ALL the qualifications above, please reply to this posting.
Please do not contact our office for additional information and please do not apply unless you meet ALL the minimum qualifications above. We will contact all qualified candidates.
Envoy Mortgage has been successful for over fifteen years because of its people, systems and technology.
The most important asset, however, is its people. We at Envoy Mortgage have licensed mortgage professionals who maintain high standards and uphold our strong values and ethics. Additionally, we understand the importance of providing great customer service.
Our company includes mortgage lender veterans from across the nation and the highest number of Certified Mortgage Bankers at one independent mortgage bank in the entire state of Texas, all of whom earned the highest level of mortgage certification.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:37:19 PST