Senior Software Engineer
Senior software engineer working on a wide range of projects.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with a multi-discipline team to define the requirements, interfaces and operational performance requirements of complex systems.
* Develop software architectures through functional analysis and allocation of requirements, concept development and selection.
* Strategically lead software team through the planning, design, and verification stages of software development.
* Direct daily activities of the software team on multiple projects to meet schedule, performance, and budget goals.
* Engineering degree BS or MS (electrical engineering, math, computer engineering, or computer science preferred).
* Minimum 10 years direct development experience in systems/software design and implementation.
* Excellent technical skills demonstrating a thorough understanding of software design, development, and verification.
* Experience developing and implementing software.
* Experience with systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Minimum five years of work experience in lead software developer role
* Self-starter and schedule-driven
* Demonstrate attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
* The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead and coordinate the technical aspects of a complex, multi-discipline project
* The ideal candidate will be an innovator and thrives in working on out of the box solutions
* Must be experienced in working with non real time, real time and event based simulations
* Must be experienced in working with the JAVA programming language
* Experience in distributed computing systems, user interface development, data distribution systems for enterprise data
Archarithms, Inc. is a high-tech small business providing innovative products, solutions and services to Government and commercial customers. We specialize in developing system of systems architectures, deep learning algorithms and networks.
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:09:27 PST