University of Colorado - School of Medicine
The Mobile and Networked Systems Lab is seeking a qualified Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work under the supervision of Dr. Tam Vu. The post-doctoral fellow will be involved in various cyber physical system projects that aim at building innovative devices to improve current pediatric healthcare practices. The fellow will be responsible for the design, execution, and continuous progress of hardware and software sensor development including prototyping, technology integration, coordinating internal and external software development, coordinating with different parties involving hardware prototype development, progress reporting, and conducting human subject tests for in-lab and in-hospital evaluation.
PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in developing cyber-physical mobile and network systems.
- Experience in practical implementation of wireless technologies such as software defined radion, MIMO, OFDM, RF-Sensing.
- Experience in developing mobile applications and services (iOS, Android OS, Web App). We are interested in developing the mobile applications that can interact with remote servers in realtime for authentication, data acquisition, data analytics.
- Experience in machine learning, data mining, cloud computing, and signal processing.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:
Applications are accepted electronically at CU Careers, refer to requisition ID: 07481
When applying, applicants must include:
- A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
- A current Resume/CV
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references, either attached to your resume/CV or uploaded as a separate document
Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Denver
Department: D0001 -- Denver Campus - 30077 - ENGR-Computer Sciences
Posting Date: Nov 28, 2016
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Tam Vu
Posting Contact Email: Tam.Vu@ucdenver.edu
Position Number: 00640476