EMS Faculty (Part-Time 50%)
Columbia State Community College is currently recruiting for an EMS Faculty – Part-Time 50%:
Faculty are responsible for delivering instruction in the discipline(s) for which she/he has been employed. In addition, faculty are expected to provide academic advising to students and participate in divisional and institutional activities related to the college’s mission.
Education, Training and Experience Required:
1. Bachelor’s degree minimum
2. Tennessee Paramedic license (or eligible) without history of revocation, denial or suspension of licensure
3. Paramedic Instructor/Coordinator endorsement (or eligible)
4. Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications (or equivalent)
5. Minimum two (2) years (full-time equivalent) work experience in the pre-hospital environment
For more information, or to apply for this position, please go to the link at http://jobs.tbr.edu/postings/18868
Applications for this position are accepted through the on-line process only.
Columbia State Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.