Financial Aid Liaison
Under the general direction of the Financial Aid Support Manager, the Financial Aid Liaison has overall responsibility for activities related to assisting students with understanding the financial aid process for Saint Leo University's programs and providing optimal student service with every interaction.
- Provide information to prospective and enrolled students regarding financial aid program requirements and procedures via inbound and outbound telephone calls and email.
- Research financial aid issues; review forms for completeness, accuracy; verify information reported on student applications and other documentation.
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical behavior in working with confidential information.
- Interpret, apply and comply with university as well as federal, state and institutional regulations governing student financial aid; maintain current working knowledge of guidelines/regulations related to financial aid.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that expectations of financial aid service are met consistently.
- Participate in all meetings and events as assigned.
- Provide exemplary student service at all times.
- Communicate accurately and positively by telephone and email to students and internal customers.
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve issues with students utilizing critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility to work occasional extra hours and Saturdays as needed.
- Being at work on time and maintaining good attendance is a requirement of employment.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
- Experience in financial aid preferred.
Job ID 2017-1242
Job Locations US - FL - Tampa