Internal Medicine Clinical Faculty
The Clinical Faculty for Internal Medicine will primarily provide hospital-based clinical services for patients cared for at Chandler and Good Samaritan Hospitals and the Hospital Medicine division's clinical practice at the University of Kentucky Health Enterprise.
The faculty member, within a Clinical Title series, will also provide clinical teaching and advising to medical students and trainees in other departments throughout the College of Medicine. The individual will be expected to be an active participant and leader of division and department clinical activities such as grand rounds, morning report, and noon conference, as well as to serve on clinical committees that enhance the care of patients and operation of the clinical practice.
Please include the following documents when submitting your application:
• Updated Curriculum Vitae
• Names and Contact Information for 2-5 professional references (upload under Specific Request 1)
Applications will be reviewed immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
The University of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from minorities and women.
Internal Medicine Clinical Faculty
Hospitalist - Internal Medicine
7H369:Internal Medicine - Hospitalist
Type of Position
Position Time Status
MD Degree or Equivalent
Required Related Experience
Clinical Physician Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
MD Degree or equivalent
Internal Medicine Board certified or eligible
KY Medical License with 1 month of employment
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Open Untill Filled
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Academic Keys
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- Other Job Board
- Curriculum Vita
- Specific Request 1
- Cover Letter