Admissions Assistant (Part-Time)
Job Title Admissions Assistant (Part-Time)
This position involves entering a high volume of admissions data and reviewing admissions documents by established deadlines. Additional duties may also include responding to inquiries by telephone or email, providing customer service and other duties as assigned.
High school diploma.
Two years of customer service experience. Demonstrated excellence communicating with customers verbally and in writing. Experience answering telephones and responding to emails in an office environment. Demonstrated experience completing tasks on time. Experience with personal computers using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Customer service experience in education, business, medical or related customer service environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Salary Range $12.00 per hour
Essential Job Duties
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number TS08P
Open Date 01/12/2016
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a non-benefit earning part-time position in Undergraduate Admissions. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Total hours per week will be 29. Limited evening hours from 5pm-8pm, depending on office needs, is an option and can be negotiated.
As a temporary employee, you will not be eligible to participate in all employee benefit programs (e.g., paid leave, retirement, or tuition reimbursement).
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you first learned of this position.
- Job Board
- Print Advertisement
- Social Media
- Job Fair/Conference
- FGCU Website
- Employee Referral
- * Per the question above, please specify the name of where you FIRST learned of the position?
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you possess a high school diploma, equivalent, or higher?
- * Do you have experience working in an office environment answering phones and responding to email?
- * Please explain your customer service experience as it relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
- List of 5 Professional References (with relationship of each)