Professor of Fashion Marketing & Management
The fashion marketing and management program at SCAD prepares students for cross-functional careers in a global marketplace that includes fashion, business and marketing sectors. SCAD Savannah seeks candidates for a full-time professor in this department. The person in this position will join a highly creative and motivated team that is developing the next generation of fashion buyers, product developers, retail and wholesale merchandisers, and marketers.
- M.B.A. or a terminal degree or its equivalent in fashion or a related field
- Experience in international, luxury or nontraditional fashion marketing and management
- Professional recognition with broad, documented experience in the fashion business
- Excellent skills in buying or merchandising, product development, trend forecasting, retailing and wholesaling, fashion marketing and management, visual merchandising and visual communications
- Working knowledge in the areas of branding, innovation, e-commerce, digital marketing and social media desired
- College-level teaching experience is preferred