Coord, Data Collection I
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision of the administrator or designee, the Data Collection Coordinator I will perform a full range of data entry and administrative support services as needed.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain multiple large complex spreadsheets, databases, and/or systems for tracking and reporting data
- Investigate and correct data and data format issues
- Track, proofread, and check data entry forms for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve discrepancies and obtain missing data and documentation
- Responsible to notify clients, both in writing and/or via telephone of required actions to resolve data issues
- Perform data entry and the electronic transfer of data. Responsible for all record maintenance
- Gather data and information for the preparation of reports and/or projects. Prepare data for both written and oral presentations
- Run and distribute summary reports and written presentations
- Input data with necessary documentation for computer processing
- Audit input and output data for accuracy and integrity. Take corrective action within predetermined guidelines
- Route data to appropriate staff for follow up and additional review
- Run and distribute summary reports
- Answer customer questions, resolve discrepancies, and obtain additional information from customers
- Review, sort, and file a variety of material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Proofread and check data entry forms
- Coordinate correspondence, perform record keeping duties, and administrative tasks as assigned
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of office or related experience
- Specialized secretarial training preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Demonstrated ability to manage large complex databases
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, attend to details, and work independently