Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 10-13-2016
In anticipation of possible openings throughout the academic year and summer sessions, the School of Social Work maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in non-tenure-track teaching positions to teach research within the department.
Applications are accepted continuously for part-time, non-tenure-track positions and reviewed as vacancies become available. There may not be an actual vacancy at the time you apply.
1. Master's degree of Social Work
2. Two or more years of experience working in the field
3. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
5. Experience teaching research or experience conducting applied research.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.