2017 Graduate Assistant Multicultural and International Services
The Graduate Assistant for Multicultural and International Services (MISO) is a graduate student staff position in the Division of Student Affairs & Campus Operations, Student Success under the supervision of the Executive Director for Student Success. The Multicultural and International Services position supports the International Student population, study abroad applicants, Multicultural programming and additional programs assigned by the Executive Director.
***In addition to uploading resume, the following document is required for consideration. Please upload file to the APPLICATION PACKET section of your application (below resume).***
- Cover Letter
- Develop and maintain social media publications for the Multicultural and International Services Office (MISO).
- Act as a web liaison for the office to update and maintain the Department's webpages.
- Assist with analytics and research for MISO.
- Assist with the day to day operations and programming.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute creative and appealing educational, cultural, social and SLU spirit-based activities for MISO as appropriate.
- Cohesively work with a diverse student body.
- Participate in University functions, committees, etc. as appropriate.
- Participate in activities and organizations outside the institution as appropriate.
- Assist with the planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating MISO events.
- Assist with the planning, training, supervising and evaluating of the student staff.
- Attend, manage and supervise evening and weekend programming.
- Represent the institution as appropriate.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of higher education and goals.
- Ability to work hard and have a sense of humor.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative webpage designs and media based advertising campaigns.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Ability to function autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to use the various computer programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Assistant Director.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be accepted and enrolled in a Saint Leo University Master's degree program at time of employment. Graduate students in any major are eligible to apply.
Job ID 2017-1200
Job Locations US - FL - Saint Leo