Ufirst Project Coordinator
Working Title: Ufirst Project Coordinator
Position Type: University Operational and Administrative Staff
Department: University Human Resources
Posting Date: 02-02-2017
The HR Strategic Design Initiative (Ufirst) seeks a coordinator to provide administrative support for this important project. Responsibilities include scheduling, budgeting, handling correspondence, and other tasks as assigned. The project coordinator will partner with stakeholders from across the University and include close working relationships with external consultants partnering with UVa on this project.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to follow established policies and procedures and adhere to regulatory guidelines in daily work.
* Ability to independently research topics within a specific area of project management.
* Demonstrate thoughtful and appropriate oral and written communication in daily interactions.
* Ability to follow directions and work effectively as part of a team.
* Possess basic knowledge of the University's educational mission, strategic aims, and programs.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=81041