ENDOWED CHAIR IN IMMUNOLOGY
Open date: June 6th, 2016
Last review date: July 6th, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled.
Final date: May 13th, 2017
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Medicine, University of California at Irvine invites candidates for an Endowed Chair in Molecular Immunology at the level of a Professor in Residence. Candidate may be interested in basic and/or transnational research. Candidate may be Ph.D., MD, or MD, Ph.D. Candidate must have a track record of peer-reviewed research support and currently holding funding from NIH/NSF, and must have published in high impact peer-reviewed journals. In addition to the Division of Basic and Clinical Immunology, campus also has an Institute for Immunology, an Organized Research Unit which includes immunologists from various departments in the School of Medicine and School of Biological sciences. Candidate will also be a member of the Institute of Immunology. University of California has attractive benefits.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at
Please upload a cover letter briefly describing research interest, major achievements, and future plans, a complete CV and 5 references.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Please upload a cover letter briefly describing research interest, major achievements, and future plans
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
5-7 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now