Adjunct Faculty - Counseling Psychology Department - Chicago Campus
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
We are searching for adjuncts that have a doctorate in Counseling Education to join our Counseling Program at our Chicago Campus for the Fall of 2014. The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at our Chicago campus is not only a diverse group of dedicate professionals but also the embodiment of the "scientist practioner" model for our masters and Ph.D. students. Our admissions, diversity, and social justice policies are gear toward quality and excellence in the preparation of our students.
- Teach throughout the academic year, at the master and Ph.D. programs
- Design and implement course instruction and provide evaluation of students. Maintain communication with department administration, faculty, and students.
- Doctorate in Counselor Education
- Proven record of excellence in instruction
- Experience with blended and online instruction
- Licensed or license-eligible as a Professional Counselor
- Strong commitment to working as part of a faculty team
- Strong record of research and clinical work desirable
- Experience teaching at the graduate level
- Record of active involvement in counseling professional organizations
- Commitment to issues of social justice and diversity
- Strong commitment to preparing students to become excellent practitioners and researchers in the counseling field
- Doctoral degree from a CACREP Accredited Program
- Strong potential for or proven track record in attracting external funding
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.