Job Developer - KEYS
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Job Developer - KEYS position.
The Job Developer - KEYS is responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing and job development strategies that provide employment opportunities for participants in the College's KEYS grant program. This position will identify job opportunities; provide referrals for job interviews, secure job placement, and provide employment support services for program participants, while establishing collaborative relationships with employers.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required. All degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience, such as job development and job placement is required.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills required.
• Must be a self-starter who is organized, resourceful and goal oriented.
• Strong attention to detail and follow through is required.
• Demonstrated proficiency using MS Word and Excel required.
• Must be able to travel via use of public transportation OR have a valid driver's license, access to a properly insured vehicle and the ability to drive to multiple sites within the local area.
• An understanding of, and sensitivity to, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college staff and students required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Experience in job development or job placement within the private sector workforce, public workforce development system, higher education or non-profit environment is preferred.
• Experience in case management preferred.
• Access is preferred.