Associate Director, Quality Support Center
Online Professional Seminars (OPS)
- Directs the operations of the AACTE’s Online Professional Seminars (OPS) and oversees new learning content pipelines.
- Identifies and manages strategy and programming for “high potential” programs and audiences, including alignment with member institutions, department and organizational priorities, communicating and reporting to supervisors as needed.
- Provide instructional design and project management expertise in the conception, design, development, deployment of new OPS. Manage the identification and selection of future subject matter.
- Coordinate and implement instructional technologies (e.g., e-learning) to increase accessibility of OPS.
- Partner with members to determine training needs by target audience, and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop, validate and agree on accurate and appropriate training content.
- Coordinate the content of regional and special convenings as they relate to the Quality Support Center.
- Track and report on sales pipelines, leads, and sales cycles.
Consultants for AACTE OPS/QSC
- Directs the operations of the AACTE’s consultant database and oversees pipeline and deployment of Consultants
- Analyze ongoing performance and make recommendations for future offerings, revisions and improvements to policies and procedures.
- Review consultant database status, achievements, and competitive pricing to make recommendations for future relationships.
- Directs the operations of the AACTE’s Online Forum for OPS participants and consultants
- Responsible for communication with college and university administrators and educators to establish a collaborative network for reference and development.
- Identifies and makes recommendations based on member needs and trends.
MA/MS in Education Leadership, or a related field directly applicable to this role preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in product/program management/development, adult learning, training and development, credentialing or instructional technology required.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement a broad array of professional development programs and instructional materials; knowledge of current training/development research and state-of-the-art training practices.
- Training & Development: Must have strong knowledge of training best practices including instructional design, learning assessment, curriculum development and contemporary practices in adult learning.
- Project Management: Must be proactive, highly motivated and collaborative. Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with an eye for details under sometime aggressive timelines. Strong problem solving, customer service and analytical skills
- Technology: Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of social media and other business and educational technology applications that support member learning and engagement.
- Volunteer Management: Proven experience working in a volunteer-driven organization. Must have strong knowledge of committee management, content leader management/negotiations, and component relations.
Skills and Abilities
- Management: strategic planning and goal setting, budgeting, staffing, performance counseling, mentoring, and career planning are required
- Communication: Excellent writing, presentation and public speaking skills. An articulate advocate of AACTE learning department’s vision and direction.
- Collaboration: Must collaborate regularly regarding AACTE content strategy, working with other key content delivery channels such as editorial, publications, web and research.
- Interpersonal: Must be diplomatic and able to interact well with staff management team, departmental colleagues, current or future members, partners and volunteer leaders.
- Time Management: Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, requires little supervision; adept at working as and with remote workforce.
- Financial: Develop and manage project budgets. Demonstrate sound fiduciary responsibility; interpret financial data and recommend contingency plans as needed.