Diagnostic Medical Imaging Faculty, Full-Time
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF PHILADELPHIA
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.
Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Diagnostic Medical Imaging Faculty, Full-Time tenure-track position for the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year.
Instruction of academic and clinical education courses in the Diagnostic Medical Imaging Program.
Preparing and maintaining course outlines and objectives.
Instruction, evaluation, and progress reporting of students.
Academic advising of Diagnostic Medical Imaging students.
Participation in the assessment process at the course and programmatic levels.
Support of the Program Director to help assure effective programmatic operations.
Periodic review and revision of course materials.
Commitment to strategies for continual professional development to ensure field expertise and competence.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.