SUPV CLIN RESEARCH NURSE
Duties: The Clinical Research Nurse Manager under the direction of the CTU Director will manage and provide oversight for Research Nurses in areas such as, but not limited to the conduct of Phase I - III clinical trials:
* Delegation of research related responsibilities
* Management of assigned caseload
* Staff performance management
* Hiring and coordinating on-boarding, orientation and training and on-going education of nursing staff
* Completion of staff evaluations
* Coordinating nursing coverage for active trials, vacation, sick time and work related scheduling conflicts
* Participating in development of unit based standard operating procedures (SOP) and guidance documents
* Reviewing clinical sections of new protocols and amendments for logistical feasibility
* Daily management of Phase I - III clinical trials
* Collaborate with other CTU management personnel in meeting departmental and programmatic objectives
* Other responsibilities as required to meet compelling immediate and long-term business needs
Qualifications: Registered nurse with licensure in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and 5 years to 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. BSN strongly preferred.
* Possess advanced experienced in managing clinical trials in cellular immunotherapy.
* Possess working knowledge of the applicable parts and sub-parts of Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), International Conference of Harmonisation (ICH) and Good Clinical (Research) Practice (GCP) Guidelines.
* Possess appropriate computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point).
Reference Number: 40-22963
Salary Grade: 029
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: CI-Center for Cellular Immunotherapy
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: I-Technical/Professional Research