University System of Georgia
About University System of Georgia
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern and manage the public institutions of higher learning in the State of Georgia. The University System of Georgia offers students higher education options at thirty-five colleges and universities throughout the state, providing a wide range of academic programming, including certificates, associates, baccalaureate, master, doctoral and professional degrees. These institutions enroll more than 253,000 students and employ more than 10,000 faculty and 27,000 employees to provide teaching and related services to students and the communities in which they are located.
The Board of Regents maintains the University System Office as an administrative office for conducting the business of the Board, which consists of one member from each congressional district and five members at-large from the State of Georgia appointed by the Governor.
The nature of the work of the Board of Regents requires that the employees of the University System Office be selected on the basis of special training, ability, skills and individual qualities required to perform the duties of the positions to be filled. As an employee of the University System Office, one can be proud to be a part of an office dedicated to the education of Georgia’s citizens.
See a profile and a complete job list for each University System of Georgia institution by clicking below:
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Albany State University
- Armstrong State University
- Atlanta Metropolitan College
- Bainbridge State College
- Clayton State University
- College of Coastal Georgia
- Columbus State University
- Dalton State College
- Darton State College
- East Georgia College
- Fort Valley State University
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Georgia Highlands College
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Georgia Regents University
- Georgia Southern University
- Georgia Southwestern State University
- Georgia State University
- Gordon State College
- Kennesaw State University
- Middle Georgia State College
- Savannah State University
- Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- South Georgia State College
- University of Georgia
- University of North Georgia
- University of West Georgia
- Valdosta State University
2 jobs with University System of Georgia
The USG is accepting applications for the Vice Chancellor for Development.
The USG is accepting applications for the Coordinator of P3 Financial Operations for the Office of Fiscal Affairs.