TCS Education System
About TCS Education System
TCS Education System prepares innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
AT A GLANCE
Founded in May 2009, TCS Education System is an entrepreneurial, not‐for‐profit educational enterprise dedicated to training professionals in high‐level, applied fields to use their knowledge and skills to serve the greater good. The System includes:
- Specialized colleges, each focused on a distinct discipline such as psychology, education, nursing, or law;
- A range of shared services that enable our schools to deliver industry‐leading technology and services they might otherwise be unable to afford.
Our adaptive, sustainable business model—coupled with the social change mission that unifies all of our entities—distinguishes TCS Education System from any other educational system today.
TCS Education System includes four specialized higher education institutions that offer an effective approach to preparing socially responsible professionals in applied fields, and a children's school that serves as a powerful training lab for our college students while delivering progressive, evidence-based curriculum to young learners.
Our collection of colleges and schools are guided by a shared mission: to prepare innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
- The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law
- Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Dallas Nursing Institute
- Saybrook University
TCS Education System is a nonprofit system of colleges that advances student success and community impact.