National Louis is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility. We are a student focused community that is committed to continuous improvement and asks how do we become more “student ready” so that we may better serve our students. We believe that through education we are able to empower change and build healthy communities. Our community works hard in the service of students and supports one another like a family.
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
Points of Pride
- NLU’s National College of Education has had 72 alumni honored by the Golden Apple Foundations of Chicago and Rockford with one of the most prestigious education honors in the state of Illinois and more than any other school of education in the state.
- NLU is among the top 25 most diverse national universities according to the 2013 U.S. News & World Report rankings.
- Our students enter the work force earning an estimated $43,000 per year after graduation, ranking NLU among the top five of all Illinois post-secondary schools, as cited by the College Database.
- Our M.A. in Psychology is the second largest non-clinical master’s program in psychology in Illinois.
- NLU has received more than $65 million in funding for applied research projects in urban development, childhood development, school improvement and teacher preparation
For more information about NLU Careers, please visit: https://www.nl.edu/about/employment/
National Louis University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. NLU is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.