Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 W 84th Street
About Northwestern Health Sciences University
Northwestern Health Sciences University is a progressive institution educating the next generation of health care professionals. Located in Bloomington, MN, the institution has been a fixture in the market since 1941.
The University has a clear mission and reputation of developing excellent academic and professional programs in what has been traditionally described as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Their deep history is rooted in their founding of The College of Chiropractic, established over 70 years ago which continues to provide more than 85% of the practicing Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) in the state of Minnesota.
While the institution’s history is rooted in the chiropractic profession, the University strives to position itself as an institution focused more broadly on health and wellness. As the demand for their graduates in chiropractic, acupuncture, nutrition, oriental medicine and massage therapy continues to grow, they believe they are uniquely positioned to offer a range of patient care options that are natural, evidence-based, cost-effective, non-invasive and integrated with traditional medicine. Under the leadership of Dr. Christopher Cassirer, the University is poised for growth in academic program offerings, the pursuit of new healthcare innovations and a research agenda that will contribute to the advancement of health and wellness through integrative care.
Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of health care professionals to deliver and advance health care.
We are a premier health sciences university creating a healthier world. Live, Learn, Serve Healthy!
- We cultivate caring and are by nature invested in the personal success and well-being of others.
- We listen deeply and with open minds to fully appreciate other perspectives.
- We look beyond symptoms to understand cause, then co-create solutions.
- We embody integrity and innovation; blending mastery with forward thinking.
- We practice intellectual humility and continuously engage in learning.
- We bridge the worlds of seen and unseen, of knowledge and action, of past and future.
- We foster physical, spiritual, and emotional health in ourselves and others.
- We bring generosity of spirit to our work and take joy in what we do together.
- We are united in purpose; earning one another’s trust and respectful of our differences.
1 job with Northwestern Health Sciences University
The Vice President builds, leads, manages the Offices of Student Affairs, Enrollment Management, Career Services and is the Student Title IX Coord.