About Lynn University
Working at Lynn isn't just a job ... it's a mission.
Our people are talented enough to do anything, but they choose to work at Lynn because they believe that they are contributing to something important.
Our top priority is to support our students as they achieve their dreams—and we pride ourselves on finding intellectually fearless people who enable us to constantly improve and adapt. We embrace new ideas, and we continually challenge ourselves to be better, faster, first. Here, you’ll be free to think differently. We celebrate innovation and we don’t let bureaucracy get in the way of a good idea. The words "we've always done it this way" are never uttered.
Most importantly, Lynn employees go above and beyond for our students, parents, alumni and supporters. We’re available and responsive, and we learn from them just as much as they learn from us.
Lynn University has been recognized by The Chronicle of Higher Education as a "Great College to Work For" in the areas of:
- Respect and appreciation
- Work/life balance
- Compensation and benefits
- Collaborative governance
- Confidence in senior leadership
- Facilities, workspace and security
- Job satisfaction
- Supervisor/department chair relationship
Culture and Community
Our employees enjoy lots of events aimed at reducing stress, encouraging a healthy lifestyle and creating a strong sense of community. These events include cooking lessons, Lunch 'n Learn workshops and 5Ks, as well as festivities like Furry Friend Friday and Bring Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day.
We also promote community involvement, and traditionally have taken part in events such as:
- The Corporate Run
- Gift drives for underprivileged children
- Food drives
- Fundraising for a variety of local and national charitable organizations
View our online photo album to see more events that Lynn employees take part in.
Mission and vision
The mission of Lynn University today is the same mission that has defined the institution through its first 50 years and that will continue to define it in the future.
Our mission is to provide the education, support and environment that enable individual students to realize their full potential and to prepare for success in the world.
Lynn’s vision is to be recognized as one of the most innovative, international and individualized small universities in America. Lynn University will capitalize on its youth, location and close student and faculty bonds to become a forerunner institution, a different kind of learning center, an independent, innovative 21st century university that is unusually devoted to preparing young persons for America’s and the world’s future. To do so, Lynn will:
- Remain relatively small, with approximately 2,400 undergraduate and 600 graduate students, and 500 or more adults enrolled annually in continuing education courses and institutes. A multi‐faceted, coeducational, primarily residential university with a small‐college atmosphere.
- Admit a wide array of diverse students, from those with learning differences to the gifted, and those from many countries of the world and states across the nation.
- Be grounded in the liberal arts but contain a collection of colleges oriented toward emerging professional opportunities, each of which feature superior teaching, applied learning and international focus and experiences.
- Contain a hallmark student development program that discerns each student’s strengths, shortcomings and special needs and works to develop his or her full capabilities.
3 jobs with Lynn University
Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting
Lynn is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Case Manager. The position will provide case management services to students .
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/58378