About Lee College
The College and the Community
Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and technical education, corporate and continuing education, and academic development.
Lee College is a vibrant, continuously evolving, mid-sized institution serving an industrial community. The college is located in Baytown, Texas, approximately 30 miles east of Houston. The third largest city in the Houston metropolitan area, Baytown has a diverse population of more than 60,000. It is a prosperous community that offers a competitive cost of living, a variety of employment opportunities, and a strong tax base provided by corporations such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips, and Bayer.
Lee College at a Glance
- Fifth in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded in science and technologies
- Fourth in the U.S. For associate degrees awarded to Hispanic students
- Achieving the Dream Leader college
- Ranked among top 10 percent of community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute for two consecutive years
- More than 130 degrees and certificates offered
- 30 student organizations in 2012-20123
- Nationally recognized honors program
- First community college in the nation to receive Kresge Foundation Grant
- 2012-2013 NJCAA Region XIV men’s basketball champs
- Clinton Climate Initiative college
- The ExxonMobil Process Technology Program
1 job with Lee College
This position reports to the Creative Services Manager and is responsible for developing high quality, accurate, branded, attractive, and timely vi...