Kansas State University
About Kansas State University
Kansas State University's beautiful limestone buildings and friendly campus are home to some of the nation's happiest students, according to the Princeton Review. In addition to being repeatedly ranked as one of the country's best-run colleges, the nation's first operational land-grant institution boasts top-tier research in a family atmosphere.
In short, Kansas State University is a great place to work.
The university is hard at work achieving its goal of becoming a Top 50 public research university by 2025, and employees on every level play an integral role. In addition to outstanding benefits — including health insurance, retirement, and sick and vacation leave —employees receive tuition assistance for themselves and their immediate families.
Kansas State University has three campuses located in Manhattan, Salina and Olathe, Kansas, as well as a Global Campus, home to numerous online educational opportunities for students. The largest campus is in Manhattan, a 50,000-plus classic college town. The city embraces the university's vibrant atmosphere, and vice versa. In fact, Kansas State University was recently ranked No. 2 in the nation for campus and community relations by the Princeton Review. The combination of university life and a surrounding laid-back atmosphere make the community a great place to call home. Its many amenities include:
- Big 12 sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball and more. The university has 16 varsity athletic teams.
- A newly renovated recreation complex featuring 25,000 square feet of cardiovascular equipment and weights, two tracks, and multiple activity courts.
- Cultural events, Broadway musicals and nationally known performers at the university's McCain Performance Series.
- The Landon Lecture Series features national leaders, such as Supreme Court justices, former presidents and military commanders.
- A revitalized downtown offering eclectic shopping, local restaurants and the new Flint Hills Discovery Center.
- The Konza Prairie is located in the beautiful Flint Hills of Kansas and features the largest remaining area of tallgrass prairie in North America.
Learn more about the university, its employees and your future at Kansas State University.
9 jobs with Kansas State University
Extension agents are professional educators who serve as a link between Kansas State University and communities across Kansas...
The K-State Food Pantry Coordinator will be a front-line professional who works with students, faculty, staff...
Kansas State University’s Polytechnic Campus seeks a full-time Computer Systems Technology and Digital Media faculty member...
Kansas State University, School of Family Studies and Human Services, is seeking a part-time Research Assistant / Crisis Counselor with...
A tenure track or clinical track, assistant, associate, or full professor in Small Animal Internal Medicine
The purpose of this position is to produce high-quality printed materials on wide-format printers and high-speed duplicators...
The Diagnostic Imaging internship at Kansas State University is a one year, clinical-training program, which provides a graduate DVM...
The Facilities Coordinator will oversee all Natatorium access, sales and services associated with daily operations.
The Analytical Lab Administrator will manage and operate the Analytical Laboratory in Weber Hall...