Institute of International Education
About Institute of International Education
An independent nonprofit founded in 1919, IIE is among the world's largest and most experienced international education and training organizations. We are committed to delivering program excellence to a diverse range of participants, sponsors, and donors.
* Promoting closer educational relations between the people of the United States and those of other countries.
* Strengthening and linking institutions of higher learning globally.
* Rescuing threatened scholars and advancing academic freedom.
* Building leadership skills and enhancing the capacity of individuals and organizations to address local and global challenges.
18,000 men and women from 175 nations participate in Institute of International Education programs each year.
When it comes to providing a positive work environment, IIE has long been a leader. We know that over the last few years, life and work have changed profoundly,so we want to offer tangible things that make work more fulfilling. You might want:
* Greater flexibility in managing work and family life.
* Greater freedom in charting your career development.
* Greater involvement in shaping IIE’s culture and vision for the future.
* View the Great benefits IIE has to offer.
View job opportunities in:
1 job with Institute of International Education
The Systems Solutions Analyst for Team Member Support is responsible for ensuring that team members have an optimal experience with IIE’s systems a...