Major Duties: - Teach undergraduate courses related to specialization and Religions of the World (including general education courses online).
- Teach graduate courses as needed.
- Oversee graduate teaching assistants in Religions of the World courses.
- Assist in coordinating Religions of the World courses.
- Work to build the undergraduate program.
Minimum Qualifications: - Ph.D. in Comparative Religion or related field (or evidence of imminent award thereof).
- Specialization in the area of Buddhism and Religions of the World.
- Firm grounding in the academic study of religion.
- Mastery of relevant research languages, ability to work in original sources.