Major Duties: - Western Michigan University invites applications and nominations for the position of Faculty Specialist I - Clinical Specialist to serve as the Fieldwork Coordinator for the Department of Occupational Therapy. This is a tenure track, fiscal year, faculty position.
- Coordinate placement of all Level II fieldwork students from both the Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids programs.
- Service to the Department, the University, the profession, and the community.
- Contributing to an interdisciplinary environment of research, instruction, and community collaborations.
Minimum Qualifications: - Candidates must possess or be eligible for licensing as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Michigan.
- Earned master's degree in Occupational Therapy or related field.
- Five years of clinical experience.
- Two years of student clinical supervision.