Major Duties: Responsible for developing a collegial environment and will recognize the importance of consensus building, interdisciplinary collaboration and external funding while defining the College's role in the broader mission of the University.
Responsible for visionary, innovative leadership and effective administration of the College.
Serves on the Provost's Council, which is engaged in university-wide policy and planning.
Minimum Qualifications: - Earned terminal degree in a related field;
- Record of successful qualifications that warrant rank of tenured full professor;
- Record of excellence in leadership, education, scholarship, and research;
- Professional career activities demonstrating the highest ethical standard;
- Record that demonstrates engagement with all four disciplines in the visual and performing arts;
- Demonstrated commitment to faculty engagement and success;
- Demonstrated ability to form collaborative relationships with faculty in an atmosphere of shared governance;
- Demonstrated commitment to student engagement and success;
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion;
- Record of administrative experiences in a university or college setting, including management of budgets, personnel, and curriculum;
- Demonstrated ability to foster interdisciplinary, intercollegiate, and community partnerships and programs to advance college and university goals;
- Excellent analytical, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills that are adaptable to a diverse range of audiences.