Major Duties: - Teach undergraduate and graduate-level courses including research methods, lifespan nutrition, and metabolic nutrition.
- Supervise master's level students.
- Coordinate undergraduate experiential service learning program.
- Seek external funding to support research and scholarly activities.
- Participate in curriculum development and program evaluation.
- Serve on department, college and university committees.
Minimum Qualifications: - Earned doctorate in human nutrition or closely related field with significant graduate coursework in human nutrition.
- Registered Dietitian.
- Evidence of successful teaching experience and research/scholarly activities.
- Strong classroom and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of commitment to diversity.