Major Duties: - Manage a multi-section introductory psychology course, which enrolls over 1,800 students per year, by:
a) developing instructional material
b) recruiting, training and supervising graduate student instructors
c) recruiting and training undergraduate teaching assistants
- Teach introductory psychology classes.
- Lead undergraduate curriculum development, revision and assessment.
- Craft online and hybrid instructional models at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Mentor graduate students, teach graduate courses, and conduct research in instructional design, evidenced-based teaching/training technologies, industrial/organizational psychology, and/or behavior analysis.
Minimum Qualifications: - Ph.D. in psychology or related discipline.
- Expertise in behavior analysis, instructional design and instructional technology.