Major Duties: - Teaching undergraduate aviation courses in Aviation Flight Science or Aviation Management & Operations programs.
- Seeking research funding.
- Conducting research.
- Publishing industry relevant peer reviewed articles.
- Participating in professional development activities.
- Maintaining relevant relationships with the aviation industry and community.
- Serving on and contributing to department, college, and university committees.
- Developing and refining program activities and laboratory equipment.
Minimum Qualifications: - Master's degree.
- Teaching & research experience.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Significant related work experience.