Vice President for Enrollment Management
- New vice presidency for recruitment and retention of on-campus students.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and implement strategic plan for enrollment, net tuition revenue, and the academic profile of the students.
- Oversees recruitment of on-campus undergraduate, graduate, and international students.
- Member of President’s cabinet.
- Reports to Executive Vice President and supervises Assistant Vice President for Undergraduate Admissions, Assistant Vice President for Graduate Admissions, International Student Recruiter, Director of Enrollment Operations, and Director for Student Success.
Full Opportunity Profile available at http://collegiatecounsel.com
Collegiate Counsel is assisting the College with this search. Review of materials begins immediately and will continue until an appointment is made. Please send nominations or letters of interest and supporting documents in PDF format to email@example.com
For confidential inquiries prior to submitting documents, please contact Richard Pfau - cell (518) 878-5725 or Jon McRae - cell (404) 754-5189.