The University of Rochester is one of the country's top-tier research universities. Our 158 buildings house more than 200 academic majors, more than 2,000 faculty and instructional staff, and some 10,500 students–approximately half of whom are women. Learning at the University of Rochester is on a very personal scale. Rochester remains one of the smallest and most collegiate among top research universities, with smaller classes, a low 10:1 student to teacher ratio, and increased interactions with faculty.
Location: Simon Grad School Business
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Part Time 30 hours Grade 001 Simon Grad Sch Business Admin
To assist Executive Director of IT with system account management during staff absences.
- Create, modify, and remove e-mail accounts.
- Create, modify, and remove blackboard access control lists and data repositories.
- Create, modify, and remove e-mail distribution lists.
- Research account IDM requests.
- Respond t Faculty/Staff/Student inquiries about system access.
- Create, modify, and remove subscription accounts with third party vendors.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
The University of Rochester is an Equal Opportunity Employer.