The Digital Asset Manager is responsible for creating and implementing strategy to leverage digital assets in support of the campus’s communications goals. Develops communications tools and identifies opportunities to utilize digital assets to promote the campus on multiple platforms. Serves as liaison to campus community and is accountable for developing and executing digital asset strategy that includes creation, distribution and presentation of digital images consistent with the university-wide brand position. Provides photographic support and technological expertise to produce and make available high quality images that promote a positive image of the campus.
1. Bachelor's degree in photography/photo journalism, library science, archive management, communications or related field with 3 years of digital asset management experience or associates degree in photography/photo journalism, communications or related field (or professional certification in photography/photo journalism) with 5 years of digital asset management experience.
2. Specific experience with evaluating and implementing technical solutions or digital asset systems required.
3. Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
4. Digital photography experience.
5. Experience to include processing, retouching, archiving images, and mastery of all technical functions.
6. Ability to think creatively, work under deadlines and handle multiple projects on an on-going basis.
7. Strong project management skills.
8. Portfolio required.
9. Working knowledge of Digital Asset Management System required.
10. Flexible schedule in order to cover after hours and weekend events as necessary.
Hiring salary range: $37,300 - $46,700; normal starting salary range: $37,300 - $42,000.