Job Summary The UGA Card Services IT team maintains a variety of systems. The system administrator's role is to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot all aspects of the following systems. Black Board Transact, UGA Meal Plan System, Pay for print system,
HandKey Security system, Athletic Student Ticketing. Typical responsibilities:
- OS and applications installation and maintenance on Linux and Windows servers
- Monitoring the availability and performance of services.
- Scripting for automated data retrieval and updates
- Updating and automating web applications-
- Working with development teams on new development
- Hands on application and system support
- Performing emergency troubleshooting and problem resolution, including after hours response as part of a -team on call 24x7x365.
- Develop and maintain written documentation to support the maintenance of production quality services. Minimum Qualifications SEE IT MATRIX