Founded in 1892 and accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the University's mission is to make high quality post-secondary education achievable for motivated working adults. Strayer has become one of the most respected adult-focused universities in America and a leading provider of online education. With a plan to grow nationwide, the University provides undergraduate and graduate education to more than 60,000 adult students on more than 85 campuses in 20 states, the District of Columbia, and worldwide.
Adjunct Faculty in Marketing: Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University (Online)
The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University is seeking adjunct faculty members in the area of MARKETING for WINTER term beginning January 6, 2014.
• D.B.A. with a concentration in Marketing or related discipline
• Ph.D. with a concentration in Marketing or related discipline
• J.D. with coursework in Marketing or related coursework
Criteria for JWMI include:
2) 10 years management experience, preferably with supervisory and P&L responsibilities in the field of Marketing
3) A deep understanding and an appreciation for Jack’s management philosophy
4) The ability to both coach and instruct adult learners in an online environment
5) Experience with the adoption of new technology and tools
6) The ability to do occasional synchronous work with students
7) Commitment to student success
JWMI Instructional Philosophy
JWMI and Strayer University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
About our programs:
The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University delivers an integrated 12-course EMBA for working managers, along with non-degreed six-week Certificates in Leadership and Strategy. The Jack Welch Management Institute online Executive MBA is designed to be completed in 18-24 months while working full time.
Our faculty team works together in deliver a high quality integrated curriculum. Monthly meetings and frequent professional development opportunities ensure we are coordinated and qualified to fully engage our students and help them earn meaningful degrees and change the trajectory of their business careers.
Please look for additional faculty opportunities for teaching in the Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University by visiting www.strayer.edu/careers.
Direct any questions to Sheana Williams, Academic Project Manager at Sheana.Williams@jwmi.com or 703.561.2098.