Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience preferably in area of expertise.
POSITION: Full-Time Nursing Instructor – Advanced Medical-Surgical
• Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience preferably in area of expertise.
• Advanced Medical Surgical as a specialty (Telemetry, Emergency Room, Intensive Care)
• Must possess current and active RN Illinois license in good standing with current CPR required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Evidence of continuing nursing education required especially in area of expertise.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
• Participate in curriculum development as well as classroom, laboratory, and clinical supervision of students.
• Demonstrate ability to use technology in the classroom and laboratory.
• Previous teaching experience preferred
• Indiana license would be a plus
• Experience with outcomes assessment activities in the workplace
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience. Classes may be offered during daytime, evening and weekend hours.
BEGINNING DATE: August 15, 2014
APPLICATION January 15, 2014
APPLICATION Please submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources