Voyage: ISE Charlottesville Main Office
General Responsibilities: The responsibilities for this position include working closely with the Director of Enrichment Voyages and the Sales Associate in order to support reservations and customer service related to the Enrichment Voyages program. Additional responsibilities are detailed below.
- Process reservations and payments for Enrichment Voyage program participants
- Assist with development and mailing of informational packets to participants
- Serve as a primary phone contact for questions related to the Enrichment Voyages program
- Assist with preparation and mailing of contracts and packets for lecturers, entertainers, and staff in conjunction with ISE's HR department
- Assist with tabulation of End of Voyage evaluations
- Provide administrative support
Minimum Qualifications: Position requirements:
- Proven telephone sales skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with Microsoft office suite & database management
- Processing commission checks, stipends and travel reimbursements
- Working knowledge of arithmetic and algebra
Position Type: ISE Office Staff
Please visit the voyage section of our homepage at http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/overview/upcoming-voyages.php to get detailed information on Voyage Dates and Port Itineraries.