Must have an associate's degree (or higher level degree) in required field; or must have three (3) years work experience in related teaching/instruction field.
- Provide professional instruction for Continuing & Professional Development (CPD) classes offered through San Jacinto College including the Central, North, and/or South campuses as well as other off-site locations if necessary.
- Develops and utilizes a course syllabus for each course, following established institutional guidelines.
- Evaluates students by a variety of means to measure their progress in achieving course objectives and informs them in a timely manner of their progress.
- Complete all required San Jacinto College course completion paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Maintains professional relationships with students, colleagues and the community.
Current approved adjunct rate.