Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, located in Salisbury, North Carolina seeks applicants for a Networking Instructor (A+ Certification Skills) (adjunct)
The Networking Technology Program and Computer Technology Integration Program are accepting applications for part time day & evening A+ Certified, PC Repair instructors.
Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills:
- Associate degree or higher from accredited institution.
- Comptia A+ certification (current)
Desired Preferred Education/Experience/Skills:
- Working knowledge and experience in repairing personal computers, laptops and printers.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills.
- Basic network and security troubleshooting skills.
- Additional beneficial certifications: CCNA, Net+, Sec+, MCIT, MCP
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience with adult learning and an enthusiasm for teaching. Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of an integrated team. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required. Experience in creating written courses materials and presentations. Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course content. Provide regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.